Worse Of Worst
I followed, the prints is mine.
Two rows, one at a time.
Behind, far behind behind.
Beyond behind, stretch the bad.
Worse of worst.
It lies dormant.
Inside the shallow.
The one which bridge my mind.
Which hollows me.
Only, the I.
Will the can, not to see.
The blessing to the 2.
Of the one who once was 1.
Second to my final beginning.
Lies one end.
Between the middle and beyond nothing.
Wash away, if possible.
Impossible to the grind.
Which finds grey moon in green blood.
To the shine of my sins.
With the shade.
Nothing cannot hide.
Sometimes collides with.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Worse Of Worst by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Destiny, Jesus James Llorico
- Another Sunset, Jesus James Llorico
- Time and Distance, Michael Mira
- A JUNKYARD WAR حرب الخردة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Demon Eyes, Jeri Martindale
- Monsoon magic: Green Scene, Roann Mendriq
- Monsoon magic: Rain of tears, Roann Mendriq
- sPeLLed - NO SIGHN OF BLUNT FORCE, sEaN nOrTh
- Eastwoodesque, James Thomas Miller
- limerick update, lee fones