Worthless Poet And A Muse
To compare the sun to you,
the feathered sun,
through the ocean's every shade of blue,
slipping in and out of every heart,
but mostly out of mine
I cannot do this to you.
I'm not that cruel.
To compare your heart to any heart,
it would make me a fool.
Why don't you realise
that you're more
more beautiful than my poems.
I'm tired of making you my muse.
I'm worthess, I'm not like you.
Of Muses's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Worthless Poet And A Muse by Of Muses )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Happy Birthday, dear Poet Rajaram Ramach.., Dr John Celes
- life in wonder, amit yadav
- Time To Come Home, Suchoon Mo_
- 'Little Lena Marie', Quenten McClellan
- Oviedo, Robert Melliard
- Seventy Four, Jared Hirsch
- बावनाय नङा बड'फा, Ronjoy Brahma
- If, Jared Hirsch
- My arrival, John Roberton
- tomorrow, Jared Hirsch