Muhammad Ishaq Abbasi
Would That I Were A Sap Of Flower
Would that I were sap of flower,
In their veins, I would run with power!
The flying bees fly in search of me,
Would suck from the veins with glee.
Remaining in the mouth of bees,
Transformed in to honey I would be.
I would wait restless and sad,
Waiting to heal, make some one glad.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Would That I Were A Sap Of Flower by Muhammad Ishaq Abbasi )
- There Is Nothing In Me, Shalom Freedman
- Just For You, Khairul Ahsan
- Only You, Sonya Annita Song
- Limerick.21. An Advice, Valsa George
- You are welcome, my dear Mother, gajanan mishra
- Not all you get, hasmukh amathalal
- Limerick.20. Snoring, Valsa George
- Towards my dreams, Framarz Bagheri
- love, jaquesha webb
- Naughty Two 14, Framarz Bagheri
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Orhan Veli Kanik
(13 April 1914 – 14 November 1950)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)