Muhammad Ishaq Abbasi
Would That I Were A Sap Of Flower
Would that I were sap of flower,
In their veins, I would run with power!
The flying bees fly in search of me,
Would suck from the veins with glee.
Remaining in the mouth of bees,
Transformed in to honey I would be.
I would wait restless and sad,
Waiting to heal, make some one glad.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Would That I Were A Sap Of Flower by Muhammad Ishaq Abbasi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- My Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- May Evening: Portrush East Strand, bryan wallace