Would You Do It
i saw a child talking to herself
pacing her driveway; waiting
for bus to pick her to school
she must be practicing a play
violent scene; kicking, slapping
'watch your language in front of me'
she saw me too, she smiled too
'hey dad, can you drive me today'
'come on hop in, do you have snack'
' i have peanut butter sandwich'
kids, they prefer that you drive them
especially if you have a nice car
Manonton Dalan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Would You Do It by Manonton Dalan )
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans