Wouldn't that be exquisite?
To take the law—into,
Your own hands—at times,
Now chaps! Think!
'Wouldn't that be exquisite? '
To murder—and feel nothing
'Nothing for that evil merchant banker'
But a poignant scarlet track of blood:
Drip! Dripping from; your trigger finger.
Dripping down a; runny-wet palm.
…Undoing their bidders' propaganda.
With the same said liberal impunity.
Oh—so they too go' off limit?
Well, so let us: let us…
Undo their entire tax programing budgets.
Fill-in their Hedge-fund gaps with bullets.
Let's revolt have our own little revolution!
Take it all—back! …Back to nature's law.
An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth
Should cowardice break her reigns?
Riotousness and Righteousness'…
'Could again; marry Mr Propitiousness.'
And homely will be his life with one lady,
Who possess one of all three Charities?
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wouldn't that be exquisite? by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Greatness of Ascetics(Section 3 of T.., rajendran muthiah
- It came like a storm, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- please don't take her, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Car Lights (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Expression Eruption: Alcohol, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Death please came and take me, tsholofelo phakathi
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas
- Por-por Chha Gaya.........., Upendra Singh
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey