wow what a friend i have found
i travel around the world
looking for a true and faithful friend
but unfortunately for me i found none
i travel from country to country looking
for a trusting friend but found no such friend
i decided to visit all 196 countries in this
world and see if i can find a true friend
but it seems all the friends i found either
leave me with broken heart or make fun of me
i decided to be on my own
until you came along
wow what a great friend i have found!
This friend i have found won't make fun
of me neither live me with broken heart
wow this is the greatest moment of my life
i have found a true, faithful and trusting friend!
i have found the greatest friend ever
what a great friend i have found!
Esther Obeng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (wow what a friend i have found by Esther Obeng )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Where is the Sun, Madeline Sandy
- Business Case, MYK NWACHUKWU
- Virtuous people shall not do certain thi.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Drinking The Pineapple Wind Out Of A Cloud, mary douglas
- The great companion, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Save By The crumbs, George Egba
- OUR WORDS ARE NOT FUNNY كلماتنا ليست للت.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A SEASON RETREATS..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- Mockingbird tanka, hap rochelle
- My Music Box, Have They Killed You?, mary douglas