RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wringing Memories Dry
Incessant checking with interior motives of wringing memories dry, while they're processing emotional turmoil from way back then.
Lively anticipation, becoming musical in tune while I continue to write whatever I hear, coming through my mind's unescapable interior, causing a merging of ideas with creativeness, bringing a logical reasoning into effect.
Being applauded, holding together whatever is seen imaginatively through visions contained in outer limits of existence.
Talent showing through, being sent into subconscious pillows of thoughtful interludes.
Senses being attuned with poetical circumstances indulging in contrary meanings.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wringing Memories Dry by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- What Should I Comment?, Pintu Mahakul
- The Day Of Armageddon, Sir Toby
- जिउआ सानसे समायना, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shadow Girl, Leslie Philibert
- Dear Life, Mark Webster
- Art, Mark Webster
- Being satisfied I am happy, gajanan mishra
- Humanity's Supposed Lament, Shalom Freedman
- नोँ सैथो समायना, Ronjoy Brahma
- Classes: Ruling, Fooling, and Drooling, Alfred Barna
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- When You Are Old, William Butler Yeats
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)