She is the book, the page, a single word,
often judged by what's on the outside.
Sometimes, her meanings blurred,
often missing the bright side.
First impressions are often wrong.
People don't understand her song.
Writings been her passion so long.
Her release has never been wrong.
A fleeting whisper,
One, strong note.
The story keeper.
Perfect words wrote.
A world of sanity
Held by papers and lines
never doubt her ability!
its her, her story defines.
Living in written worlds
the story beginning,
the plot unfurls.
Writings who she is, master of disguise.
The story of her ecstasy, never dies.
Ellie Dalton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Writer by Ellie Dalton )
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow