RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Looking from inner windows, realizing life is racing past and not caring.
Sacrificing daily increments of sanity to sit and write.
Forever searching endless pathways of the mind, locating words and new ways to line them into expressions of feelings and ideas.
Thrill of actually feeling new thoughts creates within me an obsession to keep on writing.
Feelings felt through words is inspiring to inner sanctums of an alive mind.
Touching upon meanings filled with inner peace, writing fulfills the need in me to create continually.
With pen in hand, a whole new world opens up before me written in words on once blank paper.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Writing More by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Thousand-Legger at Midnight, Donal Mahoney
- Suicide, Hans Raj Sharma
- Walls that never spoke before, Cee Bea
- Deep Purple II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Prayers!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I met a gentle lady, Cee Bea
- Made Openly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Story telling, Nassy Fesharaki
- affection and attraction, maharshi trivedi
- Alankar(Decor) -202, Indira Renganathan
Poem of the Day
- healthy back bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Bright Star, John Keats
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(3rd April 19sixty)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)