RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Mind clearly stating what it sees within and without.
Focusing on nature, calling through the birds flying around.
Watching interiorly, sights and sounds - past and present -
all fitting nicely together as I continue to write poetically
in this blank-paged book.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Writing Poetically by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- After Making Love We Hear Footsteps, Galway Kinnell
- Blackberry Eating, Galway Kinnell
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns