Theodora (Theo) Onken
Common sense has taken it's leave - it seems
The brazen have lost all self control...
Shooting their poison arrows into our face's
With the continuation of an EVIL witches role;
She is the wicked's messenger of today (spokeswoman)
Her sadistic - anal retentive mind simply glows
All information is gleaned by the bad and the good...
As the witch with thread and needle continues to sew;
It's a vicious circle of criminals - flocking together
The witches kindergarten art and coded words are seen and heard
Thanks to her, information is gathered daily and recorded
We are forever grateful for her ignorance of the written word;
By, Theodora Onken
It's getting close to Halloween so i thought
something wicked was appropriate! *****
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Written Word~ by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
Did you read them?
- what is this? i don't even..., Mandolyn ...
- Today is but tomorrow..., David Lessard
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
- broad boy souffle, derrick foster
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #3, Brian Johnston
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)