O. C. Woods
I remember the way the cold winter wind danced through the fur trees
sweet and sad nostalgic Xmas lights clicking haze
I remember the way you were and the lonely days
all these moments before the tide and oustanding waves.
I remember the sound of the lights dim in green
the distance between the window and the feeling clean.
O. C. Woods's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Xmas lights by O. C. Woods )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas