Yeah, But Is This Any Way To Talk?
Look. At the end of the day the fact
Is that they should have faced the facts
Instead of doubling down on narratives
That were fundamentally flawed
In that at the end of the day
They flew in the face of the facts.
Robert Graber's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Yeah, But Is This Any Way To Talk? by Robert Graber )
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman