Yeah, But Is This Any Way To Talk?
Look. At the end of the day the fact
Is that they should have faced the facts
Instead of doubling down on narratives
That were fundamentally flawed
In that at the end of the day
They flew in the face of the facts.
Poet Other Poems
- causality: for sharon brunk
- Do Not Multiply Entities without Cause
- Don and Beth (Joplin Tornado Sonnet 3)
- Elegy (Joplin Tornado Sonnet 5)
- Enough Already with Saint Patty's Day
- enough with easter already
- For Fiona
- forbidden fruits & veggies
- Geek Smackdown! (Plutonic Sonnets 71)
- Good-Knight Prayer
- I Don't
- Joplin (Joplin Tornado Sonnet 1)
- Like Uncle Ikey Used To Say
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.