Yes, i understood all! ! ! ! ! ! !
In the world
there is a general thought
that there should not be
any more proliferations
Of nuclear technology
As these are very dangerous
They should not be fall
in hands of poor people
As their hands are not good at
holding or dropping them
Perhaps you do not know
Perhaps you do not understand
The complexity, the finer line of the thing
Our scheme is very humanitarian
For the benefit of all
Do you understand?
I understood all! ! ! ! ! ! !
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yes, i understood all! ! ! ! ! ! ! by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote