RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sincerely, devotedly, life's circumstances bind us to
one another in families for generations, extending our
love into eternity.
When a loved one goes beyond our realms, an emptiness
is felt and reverberated for as long as we live on
Memories are all that's left us on our lonely pathways
to eternity's horizons.
We feel loss tear our hearts in two as we continue to
live with our daily emotions and images.
Past relationships have a way of holding our hands and
hearts in visions of yesterday, lest we forget our
origins, roots or parents.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yesterday's Visions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- It is all true, gajanan mishra
- Poet Persona and YOU, which is which?, Mr. Nobody
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
- Time Marches on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Our First Day, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow