You alone . . . control my history
And write your name on the first page
And on the third, and on the tenth,
And on the last.
You alone are allowed to sport with my days
From the first century of my birth
To the twenty-first century after love.
You alone can add to my days what you wish
And delete what you wish
My whole history flows from the palms of your hands
And pours into your palms.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Alone by Suad Al-Sabah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney