You Alone.....My Love!
If i could place my love for you inside a
box...I would have you keep it next to your
heart, with many, many locked up locks!
For you would have the only keys...For you
are the only one, that i wish to please!
You alone continually stay on my mind...
You alone are one of a special kind! You
alone remain my only one desire...You
alone can be the only one i require! You
alone wake me up in the morning...You
alone, when angered give me your heated,
look of warning! You alone share with
me, your heart's most desired cravings,
You alone put up with my some times,
rantings and ravings! You and i, have remained
so tight...You alone have been my one
perfect, Mrs.Right! ! !
2006 Michael Jeffrey Gale
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Alone.....My Love! by Michael Gale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- is Special Lust is Your Addiction?, LUVinThe NOW
- Never feel shy, hasmukh amathalal
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal
- open fire on me, Marco Angelo
- Fall on death, hasmukh amathalal
- BECAUSE OF YOU, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Not that heavy words...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The return of the sea's hero, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Why ash? ? ?, SALINI NAIR