You Alone.....My Love!
If i could place my love for you inside a
box...I would have you keep it next to your
heart, with many, many locked up locks!
For you would have the only keys...For you
are the only one, that i wish to please!
You alone continually stay on my mind...
You alone are one of a special kind! You
alone remain my only one desire...You
alone can be the only one i require! You
alone wake me up in the morning...You
alone, when angered give me your heated,
look of warning! You alone share with
me, your heart's most desired cravings,
You alone put up with my some times,
rantings and ravings! You and i, have remained
so tight...You alone have been my one
perfect, Mrs.Right! ! !
2006 Michael Jeffrey Gale
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Alone.....My Love! by Michael Gale )
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan