Edward Kofi Louis
You Appeared In My Dreams
Love, peace and joy!
And, you appeared in my dreams.
White buffalo's tears!
For your joy,
For your peace,
For your love,
For your care,
For your understanding;
And, you are now rejoicing because of me.
Out of the waters;
With the inheritance of peace,
As you always appear in my dreams.
Spices for the sweet incense!
With the muse of love that leads to life;
And, standing always tall! !
For, you are my hope in the day of trouble.
Topic(s): love and art
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Appeared In My Dreams by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Devil's End, Kevin Patrick
- DR.JOSE RIZAL the Hero and the great Mal.., Antonio Liao
- ಧೂಮ್ರಪಾನ ರಗಳೆ, Deepak Malapur
- Sheep of yesterday, today and ever..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Money plays, hasmukh amathalal
- Thinking's Mates, michael walkerjohn
- translate button on blouse, Havilah
- BEAUTY, BUT NOT BEAUTIFUL, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Beauty Of Song, Eve Carter
- WHINING FAITH, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Five Senses, Judith Wright
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1915 - 2000)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)