Kimberly (Strothman) Anderson
You are a gift from God
I want to share it from the roof tops down to the valley. I care.
I care about the sun, the moon, the stars
But more over I care about you. I don't know how to express the deepest felt feelings but, you are wonderful. You are a gift from God. Misunderstood, mistaken and abused at times. You are a gift from God. I appreciate your smile, your laugh, your advice but, most of all your honesty. You are a gift from God.
Your brilliance is amazing. your intelligence superior. You are a gift from God. God made you into someone who is healthy whole and healing.Thanks for sharing that strength with me. You are a gift from God.
This poem is incomplete but, the bottom line is: You are a gift from God.
Kimberly (Strothman) Anderson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You are a gift from God by Kimberly (Strothman) Anderson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay