Rayhan Islam Shuvro
You are free my bird
I love you but I don't wanna be a burden on your sky.
If you love me, just let me know, let me go.
What's in your mind my girl? Didn't you notice all my life I went so wrong I'm a failure!
I'll remember everything thing,
every ocean, every sun, every evening.
Like sun you smile, rain you cry
Like roses you live, pain you die.
I'm nothing according to you, the universe.
Why like the neon light, you're seeing but not telling anything.
What's in your mind sassy girl? Didn't you notice all my life I went so wrong I'm a failure!
If I'm a soldier you're the queen.
I lost all the wars I were in.
I won't ask for your patience.
Freedom is given, you are free.
Fly away, cry away
For the better, leave the way.
Rayhan Islam Shuvro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (You are free my bird by Rayhan Islam Shuvro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mr & Mrs toad 30 sec ditty, lee fones
- A bold voice sings..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- 시 벚꽃, Ronald Chapman
- rattled 'n saddled, Mandolyn ...
- Cherry Blossom Time (Korea Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Sounds of Silence, Anita Sehgal
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- 내 한국의 많은 꿈 중 하나 (지역) 꿈, Ronald Chapman
- Titanic - My Love, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- TRUE LOVE IN THE POETESS' EYES الحب الحق.., MOHAMMAD SKATI