You Are In My Silence
Cold as death that's what silence means
Numb and dark always sad scenes
But when you came all the closed garden gates
Are filled with music the sadness melts.
Now I find refuge and that is silence
I find a friend I guess in calmness
You house my thoughts if I don't talk
I paint a smile even as I walk.
My silence means only one reason
Busying myself with only one person
Thinking in the morning or in the afternoon
I even feel like a weightless balloon.
You are in my silence can't you listen
I don't want to think there are things I'm missing
It must be magic It might be love
Thinking 'bout it makes a quick throb.
You are in my silence as natural as I breathe
Like the stars in the sky and the letters in my sheets
You appear in my thoughts in every waking moment
I love thinking of you, always, I'll keep silent.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Are In My Silence by naida supnet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- गु बाजिबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- A sense of destiny, Mark Heathcote
- Love Is In The Air, Johnny Goyena
- A knight errant!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I am free to having, gajanan mishra
- Does Anyone Want Beautiful Poems Cried t.., mary douglas
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady