You are my animal
Fur is black and eyes are bold.
so wild yet you do as you're told.
your snout sniffs out my deepness,
you can sense my emotions.
you are my friend.
Paws are strong,
and you know where they belong.
You are an animal, you howl when pleased
you're kissing has brought me to me knees.
you are my animal
Though a mutt you are my friend, baby
be my guard dog, be my cuddler, be my wild animal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (You are my animal by Katerina Richmond )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A song lyric on a soft sorrow!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Leaving You, John deVries
- Bednight, Victor Cruickshank
- Utterly Lovely, John deVries
- Time and Man, Victor Cruickshank
- Pond in Winter, Frank Avon
- This Poem Is Written From The Silence Of.., Shalom Freedman
- Pepsi, Victor Cruickshank
- Midnight Milking, Victor Cruickshank
- Fun, Victor Cruickshank