You are my caring second mom....
I imagine as if, am beside you on your bed
with tears I just plant a kiss on your forehead
I like being awake till morning admiring your feet
and my fingers plays on your toes and it feels sweet
I know there's nothing wrong between you and me
it's just a bad day which made us get seperate
am sure will never let it happen another day
whatever you say am here for you to obey
though I am miles apart far away from you
whenever we used to talk, its makes my days pretty new
am going crazy to be wrapped by your warm hug
and wanna feel the way your heart throb
forever like a baby, I like sleeping over your chest quite and calm
thinking your my lovely girl and my caring second mom...
Sebastine Humaemo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You are my caring second mom.... by Sebastine Humaemo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson