You could be my Bonnie
You could be my Bonnie,
and i could be your Clyde.
we stick together all are our lives
by each other side.
and stealing cars,
escaping cops down the boulevard.
We go to jail one month,
escape the next,
and do this all over again
until we need a rest.
So baby come with me
and I'll show you how it is to be
the girl of the number on public enemy
James Hernandez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You could be my Bonnie by James Hernandez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns