You could be my Bonnie
You could be my Bonnie,
and i could be your Clyde.
we stick together all are our lives
by each other side.
and stealing cars,
escaping cops down the boulevard.
We go to jail one month,
escape the next,
and do this all over again
until we need a rest.
So baby come with me
and I'll show you how it is to be
the girl of the number on public enemy
James Hernandez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You could be my Bonnie by James Hernandez )
- 6 is truly 9, michael walkerjohn
- Flowers!, rajendran muthiah
- Never feel alone, hasmukh amathalal
- Last Words Played, michael walkerjohn
- Death is certain, hasmukh amathalal
- The Little Men, michael walkerjohn
- Furthest Right, michael walkerjohn
- Political Correctness, michael walkerjohn
- Shiva Stotram, umaprosad das
- THE SEASON, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns