You Know Not
You know not what are you
You know not what are there around you
You know not that are happening in you.
But you pretend to be what you are not
And you puffed up with pride
And to your view point
You are trying to bring other people round.
I know you have a thirst for worldly pleasure
And you want to secure and maintain them
You are always given sense enjoyment.
Torment not my dear,
Torment not your body, torment not the self
Be calm and understand what you are
What are there around you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (You Know Not by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The tin box, Sagarika Julka
- Strong Woman, Lilly Emery
- Am I doing fine?, Sagarika Julka
- The Willow Tree, Lara A. Aqrawi
- Not Slowing Down, Maverick Jones
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 6, john chizoba vincent
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 5, john chizoba vincent
- Let me ask you, Sagarika Julka
- Sunset Point, Neela Nath
- Time To Rise, Maverick Jones