You Know What I Mean
Don’t put on sale outpour of your soul
Don’t move around with a begging bowl
Just add to this ocean your drops in silence
Without seeking opinions on their excellence.
Be sure they would on the surface rise
Pearls of your thoughts won’t be hidden from eyes
Wait with patience for heart’s joyous sound
When from the ocean your drops are found.
Leave in your mind no trace of doubt
The hunters of poems will surely find you out.
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Know What I Mean by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Romantic, Michael McParland
- This Rain, Sabyasachi Sharma
- 'A mess', Wolfie Scott
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever