Ace Of Black Hearts
You Need To Hear It
Appalling as it might seem.
Sometimes you need it.
Sometimes you don't like it.
But that don't make it any less the truth.
Being honest can be very offensive.
And make one very defensive.
But sometimes you still need hear it.
So you can come to the acceptance of it.
Instead of living in denial.
A fantasy world of make believe.
A imagination full of trickery.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Need To Hear It by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Raging fire, gajanan mishra
- In Praise of Nobility (Twelve), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- WHAT WE HAVE BECOME, Terry terrific Egharevba
- Rebel Yell, Charles Hancock
- Uncommon Rose, John Ugolo Umah
- With apologies, Eric Bult
- My company, hasmukh amathalal
- INJURIES AND INJURIES, ROCHISH MON
- Last Day, Jim Yerman
- Selflessness, Jayatissa Liyanage