Ace Of Black Hearts
You Need To Hear It
Appalling as it might seem.
Sometimes you need it.
Sometimes you don't like it.
But that don't make it any less the truth.
Being honest can be very offensive.
And make one very defensive.
But sometimes you still need hear it.
So you can come to the acceptance of it.
Instead of living in denial.
A fantasy world of make believe.
A imagination full of trickery.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Need To Hear It by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(28 May 1779 – 25 February 1852)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Television, Roald Dahl
Poem of the Day
- I will turn my eyes from you, Nero CaroZiv
- In Concert Tonight, Donal Mahoney
- January 1st,2015, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- In My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- One Needs The Other, Kyle Schlicher
- Escaping The World, silenced work
- Lonely, silenced work
- Agnostic Afloat, Donal Mahoney
- Unharmed Pinecones, Saiom Shriver
- Goodluck Jonathan, Okoemu Barnabas