You Promised Me
She whispers charms to the wind
From the second floor's fire escape
Her heart has been broken so many times
and now once more.
His soul dances in the aurora borealis
and is challenged, he can no longer
be more, all is, born as all is.
He made and kept eye contact
She looked at him with no change.
He remembers it so strange,
Hey! , Hey!
Star's fire flickers faintly for a faithless heart.
So cold their breath upon my face.
Their kiss feathers faultlessly upon my lips.
Ten good reasons to stay alive?
To the rose that feeds the bee,
steals the heart away...
You are deeper than skin,
You promised me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Promised Me by Midnights Voice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant