'You're The Best'
Have I ever told you that, 'You're the best? '
And how much your friendship means to me,
Well I hope you know, it goes without saying,
Those unspoken words you see!
I know you've told me once before,
Of how much this friendship means to you,
So I now wish to put it on record, my friend,
'You're the best! '
And hope, I 'll always be that for you!
Linda Winchell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('You're The Best' by Linda Winchell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Tree at Casa Cara, Deborah DeNicola
- Shattered Glass Windows, Michael Mira
- Lioness, Deborah DeNicola
- "...in his car seat", Jeff Gangwer
- not a poem, Praveen chaudhary
- Loving Mark Strand, Deborah DeNicola
- People should, hasmukh amathalal
- The Tool That Carries, Barbara Fleury
- No one may, hasmukh amathalal
- Not material gain, hasmukh amathalal