You said I was your princess, your baby, your lady.
You said i was like no other
that i was special that no other girl has made you feel this way
You said that i was the one and that you would never leave that you would love me til the end but i guess you just watsed your breathe saying those big lies.
you ended up cheating on me took all that back but i guess it was all my fault for believing it all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Said by Jenni Cortes )
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris