You should be treated like a dog.
A dog is born with 4 legs to walk on.
You have 2 and you trip up alot.
A dog is left to wonder the streets.
You have a roof over your head and a family to live with.
A dog is caputured and given to strangers.
You are sent to school to learn and make friends.
A dog is beaten then trained to fight others.
You just beat the hell out of people for fun.
A dog has a lower life span and lives it.
You just stay in your room and plan you next victim.
A dog can't control he's action he can't communicate.
You scream and shout at anyone you please.
A dog becomes reckless and they put him down.
You break the law and your allowed to walk.
Created: 29 Aug 2004
James Bloom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You should be treated like a dog. by James Bloom )
- Your Initiative, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- To Want With Wishes It More Lived, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Your Kept Best, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ROUND AND ROUND, Peter LeBuhn
- God's Gift To You!, Denis Martindale
- Voices, stephen awuni
- Cost Less, stephen awuni
- My Past Governs Me, Ian Paisnel
- Mind's Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unrest Soul: Imperfection, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)