James Callos Jordan
You Should Know
I am Emotional
Feeling what I think,
more than thinking what I feel,
and tends to be irrational.
I am Sensitive
Easily scratched, bleed and hurt.
Easily offended and takes some things seriously.
Easily walks out in tight situations.
I am Moody
You see me happy now,
and for a moment I’m not.
Sometimes upset or most of the time grumpy.
I am Unsound
I tend to breakdown and cry.
Like a passive volcano
You know it will erupt but you don’t know when.
Emotionalism, Sensitivity, Moodiness and Unstableness.
All are fragments,
Of the whole that is me.
Concealed but evident
James Callos Jordan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Should Know by James Callos Jordan )
- Thando unjani, senzokhaya umhayi
- Sweet And Lovely Words, Edward Kofi Louis
- Engimthadayo, senzokhaya umhayi
- Underground Poet, senzokhaya umhayi
- Le Mfihlo yethu, senzokhaya umhayi
- chat up, lee fones
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi
- Into The Pocket, Edward Kofi Louis
- Umhayele Izinkondlo ezimnandi, senzokhaya umhayi