You, So Beautifull
You are a flower in full bloom,
As if, through a mist, a first loom;
You are a fine line that holds beauty
So fragile it seems, yet so pretty.
You are the wind that grace my meadows
Of thoughts and lights up my weary shadows;
You are the sun after my night
That lights up everything in sight.
Of life, you are much of a mirth
As if the joy that welcomes birth,
A beauty personified in earth
A locke of immeasurable worth.
You are the viand for the men’s eyes
Bread for their souls, subject to their lies.
You should be the envy of all women
With skin so delicate as linen.
You are the life that sprouts in spring
And all the joys that life brings.
You are the song the nightingales sing;
The melody on a lyre’s string.
You can make a goddess jealous
And make a mortal over-zealous,
You’re the ditties of a million ink;
You soften warriors with just a wink.
You are the reason why now I write
These simple lines so soft and lite.
Yet, no amount of art can, e’en for a while
Describe the true beauty bestowed on your smile
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You, So Beautifull by Kevin Rutledal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra