If you think, I shall surrender
you fail for I will never ever
you think I'm just below your power
and blinded by my hows and wonder.
If you think you can destroy me thither
if you think you can, don't bother
cause i will show my self that's better
and you shall claim from me, No matter.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Think by Ellirie Aviles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Slow Fast But sure, Emmanuel George Cefai