they say im to young to understand love,
then why when i look at you i feel like im the only one in the world,
when you hold me do i feel as fragile as glass,
why when you kiss me do i feel like birds have burst free from my chest,
they say im to young to understand heart break
then why when i left did i cry like a child and hate my father like the devil,
why dose your face appear i my dreams?
and why dose you voice sound in the dark?
soon they'll understand im not to young to love.
Brandie Mejia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (young by Brandie Mejia )
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
- If Your Reflection Could Kill, Russell Nero
- The blues, blaz zigon
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
- From The Balcony, Heather Burns
- Ang undubai, Shri R Brahma
- 10 January 2014, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)