Joan Wu Lang Pacinabo
Your Crowning Glory
Jet black hair, like rain.
So smooth, and smells so pleasant.
Gently touch my skin.
Your crowning glory,
Dance and sway in the sweet breeze...
Caught my attention.
I reach for your hair,
Play it between my fingers.
The fragrance lingers.
Babe, I love your hair
And I love you very much.
Today and always.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Your Crowning Glory by Joan Wu Lang Pacinabo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Peace movement, hasmukh amathalal
- Other name of flower, gajanan mishra
- I Can't Wake Up, Neela Nath
- Fine finish, hasmukh amathalal
- Indian apex, Muhammad Khalid
- Sweet pains, Muhammad Khalid
- Ultimate Freedom!, LUVinThe NOW
- I sort of Hate You, Natalie Evans
- Cage of Anger, Aqua Flower
- Walls, Ariel Farrell