Your Daily Play, Howzit Working Out 4U?
I have a feeling nobody told you
the big secret.
I'm embarrassed to
here it goes:
You know this 'stuff' you do all day?
Well it is a big play
and you are an actor.
Yeah, really dude. REALLY.
So here is the deal, do you
want to keep acting blindly,
or come sit in the box seats
and watch your character
and roll on the floor
laughing your arse off?
The Popcorn is good,
in fact it is all free,
here in the VInP area.
(very important non-person)
Once up here, you can choose,
you can be a script writer,
Director, Spectator or Actor
Down there, you have no options,
you act in non-awareness
Enjoy the show
either way you go
Mr. Nobody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Daily Play, Howzit Working Out 4U? by Mr. Nobody )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(14 December 1895 – 18 November 1952)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- RAJ VIKRAM
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- It's Cognizant, Ifthekar Ifthi
- Never A Mistake~, Kamini Arichandran
- Vivaciousness, hafiz qasim
- Christmas 2014-1914, Darlene Walsh
- Without You, Gillu Rahul
- Wordly, hafiz qasim
- In Blue December Breaking Off The Icicle.., mary douglas
- December 10-11- season bonus, Mae AC.
- Mountainclimber, hafiz qasim
- Miss Legs, Dorsey Baker