Noble, obedient and yet,
The kaleiscopic of Mother nature.
You are a saccharine to the jungle my loin,
yet the Sable withthe valued fur.
I my obeisance paid,
To the lackey of Mother nature,
The obelisk of Mother nature,
You are the very Macaroon flavoured by Mother nature herself.
Objet d' art and the nameplate of the game.
You are in this your day remembered.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Your Day by Chris Ajiduah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Likimani, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unbridled Ambition, Sylvia Perry
- LOVE الحب, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- LOVING A STRANGER! !, Teboho petrus ntaita
- Days Golf, lee fones
- Maurice, Edward Kofi Louis
- Graffiti, Rosanna Warren
- From the Notebooks of Anne Verveine, Rosanna Warren
- Koffi II, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Way, Rosanna Warren