Konstantinos B. Sventzouris
Just as a butterfly's breath, so little has lasted your gaze
And it hurt me for all the eternity that will last my love, my desire.
Just for a moment...
Something bright in all dead ends, fires in the night the city's lights
Like steps of dancing ghosts imprinted in my mind lost days
What is this dark night without a bright memory? Without you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Your gaze by Konstantinos B. Sventzouris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo