Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
Do you 'still' not know what it is that you want?
Has time you limited prevented this to happen?
Do you wish what it was suddenly appeared in view?
Or have you since given up like so many you see do?
Many who seem they have exactly what they wish...
Have become for others unsolicited critics.
You never know.
Someone you might get to listen,
May think of your opinion for them 'your' gift.
Poet Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.