YOUR GRADUATION DAY
Your graduation day
Make me feel so great
They will call your name
In some kind of praise
You'll get your diploma.
So much studying time
So much homework
I hope you didn't mind
The effort's really worth.
Today you will graduate
And my best rewards
From my heart and soul.
From my book 'Lyric poetry' Amazon.com
Jose Baez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (YOUR GRADUATION DAY by Jose Baez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh