Your Imperfect Boy
Sometimes I lie.
But I am a liar that loves you
Sometimes I get mad.
But I am a angry person that still wants you
Sometimes I move slow.
But I am a slow person with a fast heart beat, every time I’m around you.
Sometimes I dropp things.
But I am a clumsy person that wants to hold you.
Sometimes I talk too much.
But I am a heavy talker because I like talking to you.
Sometimes I act like I am 5.
But I am a 5 year old that wants too take care of you.
Sometimes I make mistakes.
But I never want too make the mistake of being without you.
There are many things I do that will annoy.
But I want you too know that I always loved you and im your imperfect boy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Imperfect Boy by Levi Sutton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese