Your Imperfect Boy
Sometimes I lie.
But I am a liar that loves you
Sometimes I get mad.
But I am a angry person that still wants you
Sometimes I move slow.
But I am a slow person with a fast heart beat, every time I’m around you.
Sometimes I dropp things.
But I am a clumsy person that wants to hold you.
Sometimes I talk too much.
But I am a heavy talker because I like talking to you.
Sometimes I act like I am 5.
But I am a 5 year old that wants too take care of you.
Sometimes I make mistakes.
But I never want too make the mistake of being without you.
There are many things I do that will annoy.
But I want you too know that I always loved you and im your imperfect boy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Imperfect Boy by Levi Sutton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro