How I long to plant a deep tender passionate kiss upon your lips.
So full and inviting enticing me in to share a raging fire scorching with intense emotion.
I've ached so long to feel those lips upon my own,
tasting the sweet passion passed between with delightful groans.
Better than any dream I could have ever had,
to finally have that first true delightful full delicious kiss.
Just the thoughts of having you there sends lightning bolts through my spine to my soul a relaxing satisfaction so divine.
I can't wait till that day has finally come,
as I take you near and pull you close pressing my lips right to yours,
passing a true feeling and bond of endless love.
Until the day will finally come
I'll just sit here dreaming fantasizing about all the deep passionate kisses of true soul shaking love to come.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Your Lips by Michael McParland )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak