Gbeti gaius Kafui
Your Love Is Eternal
The next moment awake-
Awaken by a tapping from a hand
As soft as a lily.
Awaken by a shinny.
But unidentified light.
Awaken by a powerful heart.
Awaken and led by your eternal love.
Truly, your love is eternal.
Your love made me to forget the odd.
You made me to know nothing.
But things that makes right.
How wonderful it is.
How powerful and pleasant it is.
For anyone who live under your love.
Under your love i survived.
Under your love i lived.
Nothing remains forever.
But your love stood the test of time.
Is there anything to forget?
Not your love.
Cos your love is beautiful.
Your love is eternal.
Gbeti gaius Kafui's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Love Is Eternal by Gbeti gaius Kafui )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1679 - 1718)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)