Gbeti gaius Kafui
Your Love Is Eternal
The next moment awake-
Awaken by a tapping from a hand
As soft as a lily.
Awaken by a shinny.
But unidentified light.
Awaken by a powerful heart.
Awaken and led by your eternal love.
Truly, your love is eternal.
Your love made me to forget the odd.
You made me to know nothing.
But things that makes right.
How wonderful it is.
How powerful and pleasant it is.
For anyone who live under your love.
Under your love i survived.
Under your love i lived.
Nothing remains forever.
But your love stood the test of time.
Is there anything to forget?
Not your love.
Cos your love is beautiful.
Your love is eternal.
Gbeti gaius Kafui's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Love Is Eternal by Gbeti gaius Kafui )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Heedless, Jubril Balogun
- Missing You, Michael P. McParland
- Against my empty soul, Bee Kilpatrick
- Which One Do I Choose?, Julie Johnson
- Beautiful Madness, Steven Rhoads
- I am a poet, Julie Johnson
- Life of War, Steven Rhoads
- Do It Well, Babatunde Aremu
- So Tired, Frank Lindquist
- BHARAT KE VEER, AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH