Gbeti gaius Kafui
Your Love Is Eternal
The next moment awake-
Awaken by a tapping from a hand
As soft as a lily.
Awaken by a shinny.
But unidentified light.
Awaken by a powerful heart.
Awaken and led by your eternal love.
Truly, your love is eternal.
Your love made me to forget the odd.
You made me to know nothing.
But things that makes right.
How wonderful it is.
How powerful and pleasant it is.
For anyone who live under your love.
Under your love i survived.
Under your love i lived.
Nothing remains forever.
But your love stood the test of time.
Is there anything to forget?
Not your love.
Cos your love is beautiful.
Your love is eternal.
Gbeti gaius Kafui's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Love Is Eternal by Gbeti gaius Kafui )
- Bride And Groom, Jeannette Heywood
- Lincoln And Thanksgiving, Saiom Shriver
- Fears are worse....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Sleep, Akhil Zoomin
- Theres No Substitute For A Hard Worker, Katherine Perry
- I was not there, gajanan mishra
- two trees, lee fones
- Shiva Neelakanta, Saiom Shriver
- Dawn, Suresh Dogra
- On white page, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)