I see your presence in the face of a new born child
I see your presence in the animals of the wild
I see your presence in the harvest and also the toil
I see your presence in the green from the soil.
I see your presence in the face of age
I see your presence on life's stage.
I see your presence above and below the land
I see your presence in living things that are grand.
I see your presence in the sky and also the sea
I see your presence in all that you have given me.
I see your presence today and tomorrow
I see your presence in hope and not sorrow.
I see your presence in that created with soul
I see your presence in the future when we are old.
I see your presence when ever in doubt
I see your presence will never leave me out.
12-03-05 Aho Speaks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Presence by AHO Speaks )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
- The Giving Tree, Shel Silverstein
- Universally Respected, James Brunton Stephens
- Respect, David Harris
- A Christmas Carol, William Topaz McGonagall
- Went up a year this evening!, Emily Dickinson
- Myself, Edgar Albert Guest
- Heavenly Father, Emily Dickinson
- Sonnet: Respect, Dr John Celes
- Respectability, Robert Browning
- Where Is The Respect, Ronell Warren Alman
Poem of the Day
- Heal Us, Sandra Feldman
- Let's Be Positively Civilized, Sandra Feldman
- Communist Goons, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Trinmul Congress Party's Gift Is The Fre.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Dark Chapter, Abdullah alHemaidy
- The Sun Sings in You, Patti Masterman
- Desolate Fox, Prasad Natarajan
- Real Poverty, Abdullah alHemaidy
- A Dream In My Soul, Spiritwind Wood
- Peace, Leonard Champlin