Your Social Manners
Your social manners are complete
For today the toads in the garden
Croak a little like pies of strawberries
To be taken by the dozen.
Your manners are so complete
Like thoughts from a thinker
In this exact place,
Your place or journal.
Your special character masters me
With your head,
The head is a space of the heart,
The heart is a special action
Of cardiac muscle.
Still be in the place, and still be happier
Than today, for this mentioning
Of this taste is far too complete.
The tastes of the whole plate
Are enough for this second,
My time is fortunate now.
With special character come gifts,
Presents that remark on this heaven,
Easy as the plate of metallic argument,
Easier than the whole wide place.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Social Manners by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Captor Paragon, johnny case
- The Melody Of The Wind, Dennis Lange
- Lesbian Bisexuals, Richard Thripp
- MAN WHO WALKED ON WATER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Love and Tears, Beach Girl
- Till Now, Cheryl Griffith
- shamely departed, kyvin nash
- THEIR SMART MISSILES ARE NOT SMARTER THA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Black Orchid, Beach Girl
- Play trick, hasmukh amathalal