Stars fill the sky,
Night is so young.
I feel so happy and high,
So, sing me a song.
Bring your guitar,
and raise up your voice.
Take me to a place so far,
away from people and their noise.
Your song takes me up,
and guide me through the haze.
Your song never stopped,
to throw me in a maze,
A maze where i'm breathless but free
where i love you and you love me.
Sing me that song about your life,
and how it started when we met.
Sing me that song about our love,
that song i shall never forget.
Sing me your song and bring me to life,
for those moments only..i surfive.
Angels took your song and wrote it in the sky,
with the beautiful cluster stars.
All the world saw it and they knew,
we are in love and you belong to my arms.
Your song is the love anthem,
As you sing that, you will wait for me,
you love me,
you need me.
Your song puts rules for love.
Sing your song all our lives,
i'll never get enough...
Eman Awad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your song by Eman Awad )
- باسم الرب أفتتح القصيدة, سي محند
- Can You?, Aparna Chatterjee
- نحن الآن في القرن الرابع عشر, سي محند
- My Labour and Thy Favour, Aftab Alam
- I am Young, Aftab Alam
- My Breakfast, Tony Adah
- Idiotic bribery, SALINI NAIR
- Imaginational Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- SONS WHO SILENTLY CHANGE HISTORY, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- FRAGRANCE, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Television, Roald Dahl
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 July 1793 – 20 May 1864)