YOUR VERBS AND YOUR NOUNS
Who draws noble delights from
Sentiments of poetry is a true poet
Though never written a line in all life
How much your words mean to me.
Your syllables, your similes
Your verbs and your nouns.
Your metaphors and parodies
A whiff of your words comes in.
DEC 17 1978
DR.GENNY ANDERSON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (YOUR VERBS AND YOUR NOUNS by DR.GENNY ANDERSON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah