YOUR VERBS AND YOUR NOUNS
Who draws noble delights from
Sentiments of poetry is a true poet
Though never written a line in all life
How much your words mean to me.
Your syllables, your similes
Your verbs and your nouns.
Your metaphors and parodies
A whiff of your words comes in.
DEC 17 1978
DR.GENNY ANDERSON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (YOUR VERBS AND YOUR NOUNS by DR.GENNY ANDERSON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel
- Hook-Nosed Barbra, Richard Thripp