Your Verses and My Comments! ! !
Beautiful verses of yours
Were very pleasant to read
With wonderful message.
Love, pain and mystery
Made it a perfect
Each sincere words
poured out from your heart
Made it stupendous.
What more interesting was
You left the readers
To think on its way
So free were your verses
Loved the way..
What most beautiful Was
The rhythmic flow
Made it melancholic.
Concluded with a twist In it
Made the readers
To read it once more.
What should I comment
On this beautiful flow of words...
Let nothing obstruct
The flow of your pen.
The indepth message in it
Made it worth reading.
Your poem speaks
A lot to us
Made it worthwhile
May your poem win the heart of many
And flow along with your
Journey of poems! ! !
Submitted: Wednesday, October 09,2013
Edited: Tuesday, November 05,2013
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Your Verses and My Comments! ! ! by Geetha Jayakumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Minor Bird, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Moon, Henry David Thoreau
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- खुदा मांग ले, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- ओ घघरी, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- nine times i tried to pinch his wink, Mandolyn ...
- आओ के सूरज को कैद करे, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- शब्दों से अब बात न बनती, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- Motherhouse, Leslie Philibert
- Self Reflecting, Marissa Wheeler
- तु ही तु अज़िज है, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- वो मै ही तो हूँ, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- वो मन की राणी, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar