Your Worth As A Person
Your worth as a person you constantly doubt
And you feel you've nothing to feel happy about
Your wife has left you and taken the children and with her new lover she sleep
And you feel better karma you deserve to reap.
To her in alimony you give half of your weekly pay
'Twould seem the Lady of Luck from you has turned away
You were good to her and the children but to you she was not a good wife
We meet many trials on our journey in life.
You love her and the children but it seems sad to say
That she does not love you it does seem that way
There is not a place for you in her future plan
Her love and devotion is to another man.
The World is against you that's how to you it does seem
And of late you've been suffering of low self esteem
The woman you love is another man's Rose
But then such is life one does have to suppose.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Worth As A Person by Francis Duggan )
Did you read them?
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry